When Your Numbers Dont Come Up
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ideas for some new units

Go down

ideas for some new units Empty ideas for some new units

Post  (LSP)Raven Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:17 am

My xfire is: lspraven

Well these are some ideas maybe you will use em maybe not, anyway these are infantry units:
The doom bringer - it is a devilish looking unit that fires flying killing cows as a magic attack it can fire 30 cows per shot and 1 of this magic can be fired after a reload time of 1 minute and the main attack is an imploding ray firing gun it implodes infantry in 3 shots light vehicles in 5 and heavy vehicles in 8 it has 1000 health because its a huge demon type monster in armor. it is weak againist aircraft, defences, structures, and fast vehicles. i is strong againist slow and light infantry slow light vehicles and heavy vehicles. it has a range of 250 it has medium movement and can shroud clear 350 around it.

The noobinator 9000 - its just like it says. it has a noobinator 9000 that can kill anything in 6 shots except fast units and structures and defences it takes 12 shots command centers take 20 shots. it fires a huge railgun projectile in 3 shot bursts. it has 800 health. and 150 range 250 shroud clearing, and 600 shield.

next the projectile of fun:
the flying killer cow - its a cow thats moos like a demon and flies and explodes on impact and come from hell and has 100 damage and homes in on targets.

now for 2 ground vehicles:

swiss cheeser - a vehicle that has 10 50 barreled machine guns and 4 36 barreled white phosperous grenade launchers.
it is a slow moving heavy unit that is good againist infantry aircraft and light vehicles.

the apocalpyse device tank - it self destructs and blows up the whole map it costs 100 thousand dollars cause of it it doesn't damage allies structures or owning players it doesn't damage defences or command centers or tech buildings.
It has no other weapon but 10 light auto cannons.

and for 1 aircraft:

Freedom or Death - it drops atomic bombs from 2 bomb bays, has 20 50 barreled machin guns 10 howizter cannons 15 cruise missiles, it can build flying repair drones and raptors which can dock with it after battle, and it has 6 mine launchers. thats why its called Freedom or Death because it either has victory or it gets destroyed it is a special unit so you can only build one, and it costs 3 thousand dollars and it has 3000 health and 1000 shield and it moves medium and it has 500 range for long range weapons and it shroud clears 550.

Thats all for now i got these ideas from a while of playing mods and games i decided that since i don't want to keep them locked in my mind forever. So happy gaming!

(LSP)Raven

Back to top Go down